The Beacon MOBOSpro has very compact measurements: 200 x 35 mm (L x D) and weighs 160 gram only, including batteries.
It's available with automatic release, Beacon MTXpro-A and with manual switch, Beacon MTXpro-M.
Thanks to its compact meqasurements the Beacon can be aembedded in (almost) all automatic PFD even in very small lifejackets. It does not impede movements.
MTXpro-A will be automatically activated by teh self-inflation of the automatic PFD. Then the Beacon is placed on the top of the inflated lifejacket = the best position to transmit the alert!
Contrary to other transmitters who are palced just above the water MTXpro-A
is positioned on the top with maximum distance to the surface. The antennas are raised in an upright position.
It will be delivered with a pouch made of robust cordura which can be comfortable attached to the body on several ways without risk of being lost.
The Beacon MTXpro-M will be activated in case of emergency only. It's easy to handle even with cold wet fingers and with thick gloves: Just turn the red switch by 180° - that's it.
Easy to handle even with cold fingers or thick gloves. The asymmetric position "ON" is clearly to see and to feel in darkness!
The Beacons MOBOSpro
are a result of consequent and uncompromising research:
- Antennas are inside the robust housing = maximum protection against damage
- Powered by 2 commercially available batteries (AAA Lithium)
- Batteries can be changed ba the owner = no return to manufacturer due to battery change
- 170 hours operational time = 1 week
- All 15 seconds udate of comrade's position
- Permanent transmission of comrade's real position in real time
- Available with automatic release for applications operated with automatic PFD - MTXpro-A
- Available with manual switch for applications which don't require an automatic release - MTXpro-M
Die Sender MTXpro-A und MTXpro-M sind in allen Farben verfügbar: Standard Signalfarben, individuelle (Unternehmens-)-Farben und Camouflage.
MOBOS® is a registered trade mark and 100 % MADE IN GERMANY
SEAREQ — ENGINEERING SAFETY