Industrial Award 2017: ENOS among the Best!
Since 2005 ENOS-System is worldwide in application very reliable. Numerous divers in need became rescued successfully. After surfacing the diver just has to activate his ENOS-Beacon which relays an alert and the precise GPS position to the dive boat - where the rescue operation starts immediately. Speedy rescues instead of long drifts, trembling, anxious hope, waiting ...
In this situation diver's most important equipment is the ENOS-Beacon which transmits the alert and which was honoured among the Best in the category "Electrical Engineering" of the Industrial Award 2017!
The Jury of the Industrial Award 2017 was impressed of ENOS-Beacon due to several reasons making it unique:
- The light-weight weighs 165 gram / 36 lbs only, incl. batteries
- The alert is relayed on a legal frequency, license free and free of charge
- The ENOS-Frequency does not interfere the international shipping frequencies (GMDSS), which may cause high costs
- A largely glazed LED at the top of the Beacon supports the signalling effect and relieve rescues
- The ENOS-Beacon is easy to handle even under stress because it's not equipped with confusing buttons
- Its switch is easy to activate even with thick gloves and/or cold, wet fingers
- The antennas are maximum protected inside the robust housing - no antenna damages!
- Running time/operation time of 170 hours = 1 week!
Means: a battery change after each rescue is not necessary which is extremely relevant at sea
- Batteries can be changed easily by the customer. No return to manufacturer because of battery change
This is very convenient for all boats outside Europe
- The ENOS-Beacon is powered by two worldwide commercially available AAA Lithium batteries